Why does my c-lightning node pay more than the invoice plus routing fees?

Why does my c-lightning node pay more than the invoice plus routing fees?

A friend sent me an invoice for 500,000 Satoshis. To my surprise, I sent 502294 Satoshis.

Here's what I see from my c-lightning console:

  • "msatoshi": 500,000,000
  • "msatoshi_sent": 502,294,595

My friend received a different amount on lnd:

  • "value": "500000"
  • "amt_paid_sat": "501791"

Any reasons why I am not sending the amount requested on the invoice? Also is my understanding correct that I paid 503 satoshis in fees for this transaction? It's more than I expected on the lightning network.

Thanks,

Francois

https://ift.tt/2tGUmrW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict