not how wallet works

not how wallet works

I have my wallet synchronized but my bitcoin is not showing in it I encrypted my in 2017 as off all the carry on about people stealing It at the moment I am still trying to get my head around this complicated system and have yet steer me right direction I only want to sell my bitcoin so get the hell way from it would I guess banking system ever especially if people can steal it like that it is pretty crap but any enough off my what I would to if is anyone that knows how I go about unlocking my wallet or need to find that kind information as there is support centre for bitcoin so much for easy retirement fund or if wanted new pick up

https://ift.tt/2NsqGI3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict