How to create Bitcoin HD waller in node.js?

How to create Bitcoin HD waller in node.js?

I know that there were similar questions to mine before but most of them was verry old and I couldn't find any helpful answer. So I want to make deposit system on my website where every user will have their own address where he can deposit bitcoin and get credited. I search on the web and i found that bitcoin hd wallets is what im looking for, because I can just give user address and check is there is new funds on it, but here is where i stuck. I searched for package what will manage my wallet address but I couldn't find any or ones with bad descriptions and I couldn't make it work.

https://ift.tt/2tAyFtC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict