Can we I identify crypto-exchange (BTC) hot wallets?

Can we I identify crypto-exchange (BTC) hot wallets?

I am interested in understanding, how the large crypto-exchanges handle deposits and withdrawals of BTC. I am aware of some examples of ETH-related hot wallets which are rather easy to identify but it seems to me this is not the case for BTC. I tried the following: - Deposit and Withdrawal funds from my trading wallet at different crypto-exchanges (poloniex, kraken and bitfinex) - Trace back the initiator wallet of these transactions.

Seems like they are kind of using several in- and outputs to hide the actual flows.

So my question: If I am interested in tracking (approximate) BTC-flows between the different crypto-exchanges, what would I have to do?

https://ift.tt/2SViZju

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict