Is there a Wiki comparing different wallets?

Is there a Wiki comparing different wallets?

I am new here so please go easy on me if my question is not written to your standards. If you ask me to make changes, I will make them so that my question is more suitable for this SE.

If you look at Wikipedia's Comparison of numerical analysis software or Comparison of smartphones, you quickly see information (such as whether the software supports GPUs or only CPUs, or what year the software was first released), that is by no means not available elsewhere, but is probably unmatched in how well it's organized.

I wonder if there is such a Wiki (website where users can make their own edits, not necessarily on Wikipedia) for comparing different cryptocurrency wallets. For example the table could include information such as the year that wallet first became available, whether they currently charge a fee for transactions, etc.

Wikipedia does have a List of cryptocurrencies but doesn't seem to have a list of wallets.

There is a bitcoin-specific Wiki site which has a page on "wallets", but it only lists wallet formats, so none of the top wallets listed for example here, such as Coinbase and RobinHood are listed there.

I have done some research before coming here.

1) Is there a comparison between different blockchain.info's wallets? - is specific to blockchain.info
2) Is there a website that compares the features of different cryptocoins? - is asking about cryptocoins, not wallets (and also doesn't have any answers).
3) Comparison of different active cryptocurrencies - asks about different coins, not wallets.

Question (1) did not end up getting closed, but in the comments it says "Questions seeking product or service recommendations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve."

I am therefore not seeking a product recommendation, but rather I'm asking whether or not there exists a page where I can go and study the different products myself easily. Such a page would not go "obsolete quickly" because on a Wiki, people can constantly update it to include new wallets or remove features no longer offered. I did start this research because I wanted to find something like RobinHood but not requiring for me to have an SSN card from the USA, or like Coinbase but without requiring me to be able to receive text messages (I only have a land-line phone) but still allows free transactions, but some link to a Wiki page would suffice if I can't ask directly whether or not the type of wallet I want exists.

https://ift.tt/2RlGhdJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict