BTC recovery from registration details without wallet.dat

BTC recovery from registration details without wallet.dat

I started mining march 2009, i remember registering. is there any way to get my BTC back from the registration process? I know you need the wallet.dat and the password or key to access the BTC, but is there any way to get my BTC back. I am desperate, the fact that i know i have money out in the ether, but yet have none is killing me. I vaguely remember when i signed up they just added a registration process that linked my info to the coins i generated in 03/2009. I know there are lists of dormant addresses, can they be used to get my BTC back? Please help

https://ift.tt/2zvRul5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict