Seed restore from one wallet to another

Seed restore from one wallet to another

Researching about restore walletS using seeds, I have one question:

  • I have 1 Jaxx wallet and the seed assigned to it.
  • Then, let´s say that I find another wallet that I like more, that supports the same cryptocurrencies that I had in Jaxx and also the same seed protocol (BIP39)

Can I restore my previous wallet (basically, the same cryptocurrencies, amounts, addresses...) in the new wallet, using the seed that Jaxx provided to me?

Then, there is one more question that comes to my mind...If the answer for the first question is "Yes": Can I use two wallets at the same time that use the same seed?

https://ift.tt/2OhwxyK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict