Script Interpretation/Execution on Windows

Script Interpretation/Execution on Windows

I am working on a few projects involving Bitcoin's stack-based Script language.

I did some looking around and I have had no luck finding any Windows executables that can run Script OP_ codes. I am aware that they do exist for other iterations of FORTH like languages, but from my understanding Bitcoin's version of the Script language has some codes disabled as well as some other changes that affect execution. I have also seen several online development environments that do this, but I need something which will work offline.

Are there any reputable tools in the Bitcoin community for Windows which can interpret and execute Script in the command-line in the same way Bitcoin nodes do during transaction validation?

https://ift.tt/2OQ1r6m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict