My eclair lightning network node just won't do what I say

My eclair lightning network node just won't do what I say

I have set up a bitcoin core wallet with .3 bitcoins in it and an eclair lightning node. The rpc userid and password is set plus all the other settings I am supposed to have, hopefully. No probs with the btc wallet, and the eclair software runs without showing errors. I managed to send a channel request and it filled up with 3100 channels and 889 nodes, so its ok. Hopefully I have sorted out my firewall to open 9735 in both directions. I am using noip to fix my ip address. But every time I open a channel it sits for a couple of minutes then dies. No channels ever last. They show WAIT_FOR_ACCEPT_CHANNEL for a while, "Your balance" shows as N/A. Funding tx id shows N/A. Then they die. Sometimes with "Insufficient funds", sometimes "Failed to open channel". I would really be very very happy if I could get a channel going, but I don't know how to debug it. Is there a trick? How do I select a node to connect to?

https://ift.tt/2Q2kCGx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict