How to stop call backs from Blockchain API callback service?

How to stop call backs from Blockchain API callback service?

When the payment is made I am getting callbacks from blockchain with every confirmation of payment, but I want it to stop sending me notification/callbacks after sending me once of every transaction. Despite printing ok, I am still getting callbacks of every confirmation of same payment.

I am working in codeigniter

My receiving callback file is like this(code is below):

$data=array(
         'username' => $this->input->get('username'),
         'secret' => $this->input->get('secret'),
         'confirmations'=> $this->input->get('confirmations'),
         'transaction_hash'=> $this->input->get('transaction_hash'),
         'satoshi'=> $this->input->get('value'),
         'btc'=> $this->input->get('value')/100000000,
         'date'=> $date,
         'status' => 'pending'
    );
    $this->load->model('ajax_model');
    $data = $this->ajax_model->btc_redirecturl($data);
    echo "*ok*";
https://ift.tt/2z3WiwR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict