How long should it take to synchronize with blockchain?

How long should it take to synchronize with blockchain?

I expected to find the answer somewhere here, but I could not find it.

I am using windows 10 and the bitcoin core wallet, with 2GB database cache. I have set the wallet to start on system boot, and I boot my system every 1-2 days.

How long should synchronizing with the blockchain take in this case? Let's say I'm 14 hours behind.

For me, Bitcoin core will take about half an hour to sync, and I feel this is way too slow. I have a relatively new gaming laptop with an i7 processor, 8GB RAM. I have Bitcoin core installed on my SSD, and the blockchain is stored on my SSD. I have 40 megabit internet (and I do actually reach similar speeds).

https://ift.tt/2RfU7xN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict