Horizen (zencash) blockchain size after a year

Horizen (zencash) blockchain size after a year

I think, I will sound stupid with my question but lets just be as it is.

I was installing Horizen secure node in pine64, so I tried with 16 gb micro sd card, but when I looked into the size of the blockchain, I found out that it is almost 15.2 GB in total. How to find out, how many GB will roughly be added in one year?

~$ du -hs .zen/blocks 9.4G .zen/blocks ~$ du -hs .zen/chainstate 5.8G .zen/chainstate

So, here is the calculation that I have done, please correct me if I am wrong. 2 MB per block and 0.4 blocks per minute. 1 Block = 2 MB Block per minute = 1/2.5 = 0.4 1 year = 24 x 60 x 365 = 525600 minutes 1 year = 210,240 blocks 1 year = 420,480 MB

it seems surreal to me. Not every block is 2mb right or 2mb is max block size? look forward to learning if there is anyone who can explain the blockchain size of zencash after a year

https://ift.tt/2CGwOci

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict