Hiding identity in digital currency era

Hiding identity in digital currency era

I have a question about the security of digital currencies, however still I have find a clear answer for that. No matter what is the currency, e.g bitcoin, monero, ..., at the end of the day, I have to go to somewhere and change the digital money to physical money. Isn't that?

For example, I have 20 XMR. I need to change that to Dollar. So, I have to tell somebody (a bank or someone else) to take this 20 XMR and give me some money. At this point the identity is revealed.

Specifically, I have to first transfer the digital money to the person in the other side and then take the physical money.

Can someone explain that?

https://ift.tt/2CGy7rF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict