Having trouble Switching cryptocurrency back to POW after POS ends

Having trouble Switching cryptocurrency back to POW after POS ends

Hi ive recently Forked a Crypto-currency for fun and learning purposes, this coin is based on PIVX and I have set the last PoW block as block (999), currently I have a problem at block 2600, where both of my masternodes were taken offline and stopped the blockchain because no other masternodes were on the network.

I was wondering if it was possible to allow PoW again temporarily so I can set the masternodes backup and mine some blocks with PoW to start the blockchain going again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://ift.tt/2qkPJSQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict