Desperate need of help - Face ID stopped working on blockchain wallet app and I don't remember password

Desperate need of help - Face ID stopped working on blockchain wallet app and I don't remember password

First of all, apologies if this is the wrong forum for this. I've contacted blockchain support and twice all I have gotten was a standard form response that says they cannot reset passwords, which is clearly not what I am asking. I use the Blockchain wallet app on iphone X (Version 12.0.1). I have been logged into the app since I downloaded it and set it to log in with FaceID which it has done every time I have used it. A few days ago, I attempted to login as usual and came to find that when i open the app it says "Password Required". "You have logged out or there was an error decrypting your wallet file. Enter your password below to login."

The problem that I am facing is that I do not remember my password, nor do I have my 12 or 24 word seed. To make matters worse, I do not even have my wallet identifier written down. There was no email account associated with the account either. So am I completely screwed? I ideally need to find a way to get the FaceID to work again while still remembering the account. Is there a way for me to obtain the wallet identifier from the app? What should I do and what should I not do to make things worse? If I guess various passwords that it could be, would it lock me out after a certain number of guesses? Lastly, do you have any idea what would cause this to have happened in the first place? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer me.

https://ift.tt/2CQdXvo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict