Bitcoin Core errors with database block

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

I've had the follow issue: on one machine I've launced Bitcoin Core v0.16.0 and Litecoin Core v0.16.0. Each application work in separate datadir also each application have setted callback call for event walletnotify . For now I use both application with testnets. Recently, there have been frequent cases when these applications stop sending transactions, when restarting, an error occurs:

"Corrupted block database detected. Do you whant to rebuild the block database now ?". 

It happens on both apps Bitcoin Core and Litecoin Core, after rebuild applications continue to work, but after a while it happens again

Please help me, what I doing wrong? Thank you for any advice

https://ift.tt/2z6j9rL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict