Technical Aspects for launching an ICO

Technical Aspects for launching an ICO

I am trying to figure out what all things I need to focus on before launching my own ICO from technical perspective.

I have thought of few things listed below.

Website/Platform Third Party Website for doing KYC Smart Contracts for Issuing tokens and conducting ICO. Audit of the smart contracts. Please tell me all the remaining things that I need to know. I'm trying to understand how exactly the pre-ICO/ICO should be structured in terms of technical aspect. What are the things that every ICO developer should think about.

Please let me know if you can provide a very detailed answer on this.

https://ift.tt/2HPWJ4i

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict