I must be doomed

I must be doomed

I bought a Ledger, it wouldn't update, the internet told me that is the issue with them. SO, bought a Trezor - I loive the pin interaction.

But, I don't want to use MEW My Ether Wallet, it gets hacked! I just want to go from the exchange to the Trezor. But, I have about 15 ALT COINS and I'm reading and hearing I can't use the Trezor for all of them?

So, I seemingly now have 2 useless hardware wallets because I have super extreme circumstances with what I hold?? That has to be it, I'm lost...

I am doomed to loose all my stuff because I can't get if off the exchanges except by using a paper wallet.

I don't know what to do....

https://ift.tt/2JDBL5Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict