How to create an omnilayer transaction by myself?

How to create an omnilayer transaction by myself?

As far as I understand from reading a specification and this blogpost, creating Omnilayer transactions is a rather tough thing to do yourself, because format is quite intricate. Are there any examples on how to create and decode omni transactions in javascript/python? Or maybe there is even some lightweight library for this?

What I'm trying to do is to send my custom omni transactions to blockchain.info testnet and later discover them by another app. That's why I need to be able to both create and decode them. However I couldn't find any helpful resources on how to accomplish this.

https://ift.tt/2r7o1sB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict