How Can I tranfer my bitcoins from watch only wallet, If having Private key, but forgotten private key password

How Can I tranfer my bitcoins from watch only wallet, If having Private key, but forgotten private key password

I have wallet on the blockchain.info, I have one main wallet, another one have watch only address, I have private key for it, I want to spend coins from my watch only wallet. But I lost the password for private key... What I followed... 1. Logged in my wallet. 2. Clicking on the send coin 3. When I selected imported address from drop-down, which have watch only coins. 4. It's asking for private key. 5. After the entering that, asking for password... I don't remember that, which password is asking? Anyone can help pls? Thanks in Advance.

https://ift.tt/2KlmJ63

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict