What is the "certain criteria" to be a valid Bitcoin block?

What is the "certain criteria" to be a valid Bitcoin block?

I'm looking for information about Bitcoin. And I read this, it's really helpful.

I already asked the question and many of you guys said it's duplicated, and link to the question "What exactly is the mining?" or something.

The thing is, I already read it, and I just need some more specific information about criteria.

One of the answer for "What exactly is the mining?" said

"The way Bitcoin makes sure there is only one block chain is by making blocks really hard to produce. So instead of just being able to make blocks at will, miners have to compute a cryptographic hash of the block that meets certain criteria."

In here, the cryptographic hash should meet the certain criteria. And I wonder what it is, and who decided the criteria. I mean, if computers keep mining hash block to get the bitcoin, there should be a certain criteria like it says above.

Hope anyone can answer this question.

Have a nice day.

http://ift.tt/2A2r3SD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict