LTC source code cloning to a new cryptocurrency?

LTC source code cloning to a new cryptocurrency?

How do I edit the code to make my own currency, while changing the name?

Hey, I have downloaded LTC source code from its official github link. I want to create my own cryptocurrency identical to LTC, I might add some features later on, but for now it's not an issue. I am not a python programmer, and I have looked around to see if there was any tutorial on making a cryptocurrency by editing code.

Which file is the code for wallet? How can I make my own cryptocurrency's wallet identical to most popular LTC(or BTC) wallets?

How do I sell my cryptocurrency?

Let's say the coin's max supply is 50 million. When I create the currency how many coins should already be on the market? The purpose of my crytocurrency is to let people exchange money completely anonymously and secure in my country. Do websites(which sell cryptocurrency) have their own special wallet when they sell some currencies for dollars? Also do they sell the total tokens that they own as a company? Would they ever run out of tokens? How do they supply them?

When I make my own cryptocurrency, to make it more useful&convenient and popular I want people to be able to sell them whenever they want to in turn of my country's own currency (like dollars for example). How do I make that happen? Are there companies which would pay for it? I know I can submit my currency to exchange website and let people turn it into BTC then sell it for real money, but I want to sell it directly for real money. How do I accomplish it?

When the coins first get published, what are the factors which will be effective on deciding its price in the first place? How does it get decided? Does the founder decide it? How was LTCs or BTCs price was determined?

http://ift.tt/2yjIy3J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Core errors with database block

sendrawtransaction and txn-mempool-conflict